Traveling to California Hernia Specialists is convenient and easy. In fact it’s one of the most popular hernia centers in the United States. Many aspects of our service separate us from other locations:
- We are located less than half a mile from the Orange County Airport (SNA).
- Direct flights to Orange County are available from many US and Canadian cities.
- The Hyatt Regency John Wayne is located directly across the street from our center making your consultation and your surgery even more convenient.
- Hotel shuttle service to and from the airport is provided by the Hyatt.
- Southern California offers some of the most beautiful beaches, warmest weather, and exciting entertainment. Many patients spend additional days before or after their surgery visiting Disney Land, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign, as well as dozens of other enjoyable stops just miles from our center.
For Patients Traveling to California Hernia Specialists
- Our center is conveniently located just 1/2 mile from John Wayne Orange County Airport, and only steps from The Hyatt Hotel, Newport Beach.
- We can arrange for a telephone consultation prior to your visit to discuss any questions you have with Dr. Harris.
About Southern California:
- All the sights of Southern California are just miles from our office, and the Fairmont Hotel. This includes Disney Land, just 10 miles away.
- The spectacular beaches provide stunning sunsets year round.
- With our average temperature of 21C, patients enjoy the weather biking, running, and walking along the boardwalks and the beaches.
- Many patients extend their trip for several days before their surgery to enjoy the outdoor activities Orange County has to offer. Relaxing at the Hyatt and is another easy way to recuperate from surgery at California Hernia Specialists.