Hernia surgery is done in our AAAHC accredited surgery center. The fees for surgery include:
- Surgeons charge
- Operating room charge
- Anesthesiologists charge (for sedating or putting patients to sleep)
For Canadians Traveling to California Hernia Specialists:
- Ground transportation to and from the airport is included with the Fairmont Hotel. Our office is walking distance from the hotel.
View California Hernia Specialists in a larger map
- Our center is conveniently located just 800M from John Wayne Orange County Airport, and only 200M from The Fairmont Hotel, Newport Beach. (see map)
- Because we are able to control our cost by utilizing our own surgery center, the cash pricing for surgeries at California Hernia Specialists is usually less than most other facilities in the country, while still maintaining the absolute highest quality.
- Most Canadian patients find that 3 days and nights is all that is required for travel to California Hernia Specialists. This includes a consultation with Dr. Harris, surgery at our surgical center, and a follow up appointment the day after surgery.