California Hernia Specialists is one of the most popular, and the most convenient hernia centers in the United States for Mexican patients. Many aspects of our service separate us from other locations:
- We are located less than one kilometer from the Orange County Airport
- Direct flights from Guadalajara and Mexico City are available into Orange County on Interjet
- Although the Fairmont Hotel is only about 800M from the airport, free ground transportation to and from the airport is provided to your hotel
- We provide discounted hotel rates just for California Hernia Specialists patients at the Fairmont Newport Beach
- Easy walking distance of less than 200M from the Fairmont hotel to our office for your consultation and your surgery
- Southern California offers some of the most beautiful beaches, warmest weather, and exciting entertainment. Many patients spend additional days before or after their surgery visiting Disney Land, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign, as well as dozens of other enjoyable stops just miles from our center!
For Mexican Patients Traveling to California Hernia Specialists:
- Our center is conveniently located just 800M from John Wayne Orange County Airport, and only 200M from The Fairmont Hotel, Newport Beach. (see map)
View California Hernia Specialists in a larger map
- The beautiful Fairmont Hotel is less than 200M from our center and provides discounted rates to California Hernia Specialists patients.
- Most Mexican patients find that 3 days is all that is required for travel to California Hernia Specialists. This includes a consultation with Dr. Harris, surgery at our own surgical center, and a follow up appointment the day after surgery.
- Direct flights are offered into Orange County from several cities in Mexico.
- With our beautiful warm weather, sunny beaches, Disney Land, and close proximity to the airport, many patients find the trip more enjoyable and easier than having surgery at home.
About Southern California:
- All the sights of Southern California are just miles from our office, and the Fairmont Hotel. This includes Disney Land, just 10 miles away.
- The spectacular beaches provide stunning sunsets year round.
- With our average temperature of 21C, patients enjoy the weather biking, running, and walking along the boardwalks and the beaches.
- Many patients extend their trip for several days before their surgery to enjoy the outdoor activities Orange County has to offer. Relaxing at the Fairmont and sightseeing after surgery is another easy way to recuperate from surgery at California Hernia Specialists.